Dynolicious Log Box
Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a high tech data logging tool. Dynolicious Log Box allows you to record position (GPS and cell tower positioning) and acceleration data. BunsenTech has wrapped these capabilities in an easy-to-use package so that you can access the data whenever you may need it.
Why Does DLB Exist?
Smart phones have various sensor built into them. There isn't an easy way to record and view this data though. DLB was built to allow users to record data from the phone's sensors and export it in a readable format.
Dynolicious Log Box Capabilities
- Capture accelerometer data in 3-axis (X/Y/Z)
- Capture location data (device dependent)
- Capture data at sample rates between 100/sec to 1/hr
- Record up to 125 days worth of data
- Built-in low-pass filter (reduces vibration and noise)
- Auto Orientation (aligns your device with gravity)
- Data export for off-line analysis
- KMZ (Compressed Google Earth)
- KML (Google Earth XML)
- TXT (Tab Delimited Text File)
- HTML (Standard Table-based HTML Document)
- GPX (GPS Exchange Format)
- CSV (Comma Separated Value)
- ANY iPhone or iPod touch
- iPhone for location logging
- iPhone 3G for high resolution GPS signal
- iPhone OS 2.2 or greater